Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Day Tripper
- Clean and Close Wounds Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds
- Manage Pain and Illnesses A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Personal Protection Nitrile examition gloves plus biohazard disposal bag
- Stop Blisters Before they Start Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
The Day Tripper is designed for adventurers who demand professional quality medical supplies even on shorter trips. Perfect on fast-and-light daylong treks or ambitious overnights, this kit has the same premium features including advanced wound cleaning and closing supplies, a wide array of dressings and medications, and Dr. Weiss's Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine - as the larger kits in the Mountain Series in a very compact, sub-1 lb. package.
|Health & Safety||First Aid|