Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Weekender
- Administer CPR Safely CPR Face Shield for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Clean and Close Wounds Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds
- Manage Pain and Illnesses A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care
- Stop Bleeding Trauma pad and wide elastic wraps to control life-threatening bleeding
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
A best-seller for over 15 years, the Weekender kit is designed for trips ranging from a weekend camping trip up to a week-long trek. With Easy Care™ organization, it is simple to find the right supplies to administer medical care, and the compact, lightweight design doesn't weigh down a pack. The perfect balance between affordability and portability that you need to handle most backcountry emergencies.
|Health & Safety||First Aid|