Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Vest
- Compressible and packable.
- Wind resistant.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface.
- Composite construction.
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility.
- Soft brushed-lined collar.
- Full front zip with wind flap.
- Drop back hem.
- Internal chest pocket.
- Two hand pockets.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m. A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Luminara™—Stretch nylon ripstop fabric with wind and water resistant, air permeable PU coating and DWR finish. A super lightweight and breathable stretch fabric with great water repellency and wind resistance.
- 60 g/m Coreloft™ insulation.
Lightweight, insulated Coreloft™ vest, designed to preserve core warmth. Ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities.
This sleeveless core-heater hugs the body with efficient Coreloft™ insulation to preserve warmth while durable fleece side panels—made with Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—increase active use breathability and mobility. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.