Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1 Backpacking Tent
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- DAC HClip attaches tent body to cross pole
- Floor and fly are ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Tent body has single rainbow door
- Single vestibules with single stake out and storm flap over zipper
- Interior mesh pocket
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes featuring eco-friendly anodizing included
- Footprint sold separately
Copper Spur tents have garnered a tremendous following and we’re proud to announce that they’re even lighter than before. These full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters are truly easy to pack, set-up and inhabit. There’s enough internal space to ensure that windy, rainy afternoons spent playing dominoes will be comfortable. Media pockets located above the sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices.
- Trail Weight 2 lbs 3 oz
- Packed Weight 2 lbs 8 oz
- Footprint Weight 4 oz (sold separately)
- Fast Fly Weight 1 lb 10 oz (footprint required)
- Packed Size 4.5" x 16.5"
- Floor Area 22 sq ft
- Floor Dimensions 42" x 90" x 30"
- Vestibule Area 10 sq ft
- Head Height 37"
- Foot Height 14"
|Tent Type||Backpacking Tents|