Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3 mtnGLO Tent
- Feature two doors and two vestibules
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Steep wall construction and cross over pole improve tent interior’s living space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable nylon and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NSL + NFL pole system with lightweight hubs
- DAC H Clip attaches tent body to cross pole
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Light strand can also be powered by any USB source
- CE Certified
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO™ light controller
- Footprint sold separately
Part of the Big Agnes mtnGLO™ collection, the three season Copper Spur UL 3 mtnGLO™ features patent-pending mtnGLO™ Tent Light Technology with LED lights integrated into the tent body; experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button.. Ultra-light at 3lbs 12 oz, with two door/two vestibule design, experience comfort and convenience in the backcountry like never before.
A simple push button controller with three settings — on, off and 50% brightness — controls the mtnGLO™ lights. LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing.
- Trail Weight: 3lb 12oz
- Packed Weight: 4lb 2oz
- Footprint Weight: 9oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 2lb 14oz
- Packed Size: 6.5" x 21.5"
- Floor Area: 44sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 9sq ft
- Head Height: 44"
|Tent Type||Backpacking Tents|