Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL2 mtnGLO®
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO® light controller
- CE certified
- High Volume pole architecture increases useable interior space without increasing weight
- DAC Angle SF Hub, unique to Fly Creek HV tents, enables improved high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper wall angles
- Steeper walls and vestibule angle create a dry tent entry
- Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- UL3 media pockets allow for direct ear bud cord routing from phones and other devices
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with Angled SF Hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- UL1 fits Triangle gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
Our award winning Fly Creek tents have been redesigned with steep wall architecture, a vertical door, and mtnGLO® Tent Light Technology. These features create more livable space with the convenience of built in LED lights so you can be more comfortable in the backcountry. All of the weatherproof and technical features of a 3 season tent and with ultralight materials to keep the Fly Creek your go-to shelter when you need to pack light.
Features patent-pending mtnGLO® Tent Light Technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a headlamp. A simple push button controller with three settings— on, off and 50% brightness— controls the mtnGLO® lights. LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing.
- Trail Weight: 2lb
- Packed Weight: 2lb 6oz
- Footprint Weight: 5oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 1lb 7oz
- Packed Size: 4" x 19"
- Floor Area: 28sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 8sq ft
- Head Height: 40"
- Foot Height: 18"