Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 Backpacking Tent
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Single hub/pole design makes set up easy
- DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Single door and vestibule
- Mesh pocket included. Located above head at front of tent.
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Footprint sold separately
Fly Creek UL series tents have picked up awards and accolades near and far. They were originally built and designed to offer an alternative to the average bivy sack. These tents have lost weight since the previous model and they remain ideal for lightweight devotees who want a freestanding structure, but aren't willing to commit a ton of space in their pack. They are efficient, fast and adventurous, just like you.
- Trail Weight 1 lbs 15 oz
- Packed Weight 2 lbs 5 oz
- Footprint Weight 5 oz (sold separately)
- Fast Fly Weight 1 lb 7 oz (footprint required)
- Packed Size 4" x 18.5"
- Floor Area 28 sq ft
- Floor Dimensions 52" x 86" x 42"
- Vestibule Area 7 sq ft
- Head Height 38"
- Foot Height 24"