Big Agnes Rattlesnake SL1 mtnGLO Tent
- Features one door and one vestibule
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Steep wall construction and cross over pole improve tent interior’s living space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable nylon and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 8 aluminum hook stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Light strand can also be powered by any USB source
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included)
- Footprint sold separately
Part of the Big Agnes mtnGLO™ collection, light up your camp with the Rattlesnake SL 1 mtnGLO™ backpacking tent. Illuminated with patent-pending mtnGLO™ Tent Light Technology featuring LED lights integrated into the tent body; experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button. A roomy, super light one person, three season backpacking tent with one door/one vestibule design and the comfort of built-in lighting to give you a backcountry experience like never before.
A simple push button controller with three settings — on, off and 50% brightness — controls the mtnGLO™ lights. LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- Trail Weight: 3lb
- Packed Weight: 3lb 7oz
- Footprint Weight: 6oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 2lb 6oz
- Packed Size: 6" x 18"
- Floor Area: 23sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 9sq ft
- Head Height: 37"
- Foot Height: 26"
|Tent Type||Backpacking Tents|