Big Agnes Rocky Peak 4 mtnGLO Tent
- Two doors and one vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper and back door
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 10 aluminum hook stakes
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Light strand can also be powered by any USB source
- CE Certified
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO™ light controller
- Footprint sold separately
Part of the Big Agnes mtnGLO™ collection, light up your camp with the three season Rocky Peak 4 mtnGLO™ camping tent. Illuminated with patent-pending mtnGLO™ Tent Light Technology featuring LED lights integrated into the tent body; experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button. This lighter weight, smaller footprint car camping tent has a two door/one vestibule design. With mtnGLO™, experience comfort and convenience in your campsite like never before.
A simple push button controller with three settings — on, off and 50% brightness — controls the mtnGLO™ lights. LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing.
- Trail Weight: 7lb 7oz
- Packed Weight: 8lb
- Footprint Weight: 13oz
- Packed Size: 7" x 26"
- Floor Area: 57sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 13sq ft
- Head Height: 50"
|Activity||Recreational & Car Camping|