Big Agnes Scout Plus UL2 Backpacking Tent
- Single wall tent with full eve and rear vent system to keep air circulating.
- Single door and vestibule.
- Two storage bins built in at head of tent.
- Reflective guyline and webbing at tent corners and suggested anchor points.
- Tent body is silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Vents are polyester mesh.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Scout Plus UL2 requires one 45" / 114 cm for the front pole and one pole that collapses to 33" / 84 cm for the rear pole (Trekking poles not included)
- 13 superlight aluminum J stakes.
The Scout tent line is best described as a new-school take on old-school A-frame wall tents or tarps. These single-wall tents utilize your trekking poles for support and set up in no time. With ample floor space and minimal weight, these ultralight shelters might change the way you think about tents. The Scout Plus UL2 features a spacious vestibule. We’ve added large vents along the base of the tent for ventilation and eves that pull away from the tent wall for more protection from the elements.
- Trail Weight 1 lbs 14 oz
- Packed Weight 2 lbs 5 oz
- Footprint Weight 4 oz (sold separately)
- Fast Fly Weight N/A (footprint required)
- Packed Size 6.5" x 13"
- Floor Area 29 sq ft
- Floor Dimensions 54" x 86" x 42"
- Vestibule Area 14 sq ft
- Head Height 45"
- Foot Height 33"
|Tent Type||Backpacking Tents|