Big Agnes Tumble 1 mtnGLO Tent
- Single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Steep wall construction and cross over pole improve tent interior’s living space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 8 aluminum hook stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Light strand can also be powered by any USB source
- CE Certified
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO™ light controller
- Footprint sold separately
Part of the Big Agnes mtnGLO™ collection, light up your camp with the Tumble 1 mtnGLO™ backpacking tent. Illuminated with patent-pending Tent Lighting Technology featuring LED lights integrated into the tent body, experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button. This lightweight three season backpacking tent features single door design and the comfort of built-in lighting to give you a backcountry experience like never before.
A simple push button controller with three settings — on, off and 50% brightness — controls the mtnGLO™ lights. LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- Trail Weight: 3lb 9oz
- Packed Weight: 4lb 1oz
- Footprint Weight: 6oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 2lb 9oz
- Packed Size: 7" x 17"
- Floor Area: 22sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 10sq ft
- Head Height: 37"
- Foot Height: 14"
|Tent Type||Backpacking Tents|