Big Agnes Tumble 2 mtnGLO Tent
- Single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 9 aluminum hook stakes
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Light strand can also be powered by any USB source
- CE Certified
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO™ light controller
- Footprint sold separately
Part of the Big Agnes mtnGLO™ collection, light up your camp with the Tumble 2 mtnGLO™ backpacking tent. Illuminated with patent-pending Tent Lighting Technology featuring LED lights integrated into the tent body, experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button. With a spacious living space this 2 person, 3 season backpacking tent features single door design, which along with mtnGLO™:, makes for comfortable and convenient trail living like never before.
A simple push button controller with three settings — on, off and 50% brightness — controls the mtnGLO™ lights. LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing.
- Trail Weight: 4lb 8oz
- Packed Weight: 5lb
- Footprint Weight: 9oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 3lb 3oz
- Packed Size: 6" x 20"
- Floor Area: 34sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 9sq ft
- Head Height: 42"
|Tent Type||Backpacking Tents|