- The vapors from the plastic BugBand wristband form a protective shield several feet around the immediate area, keeping insects a safe distance away.
- While many repellents are easily diluted or rinsed off with swimming or perspiration, the wristband just keeps working, up to 120 hours. It''s packaged in an innovative reusable plastic "pod" which can be used to store the wristband and can be sealed between uses to preserve the active life of the product.
- The plastic band is designed with a patented break-away strap that snaps if it becomes entangled.
- It can also be worn on belt loops, hatbands, pet collars, fastened in tents, attached to baby carriages or applied to other areas where insects could be a problem.
- Several wristbands can be strung together to create a longer band