Burton Buffer II Sock
- 43% Nylon, 27% Polypropylene, 14% Merino Wool, 14% Acrylic, 2% Spandex
- Padded Channels Alleviate Pressure and Increase Comfort on Top of Foot; Quick-Drying and Stink-Proof Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed: A thicker, polypropylene platform throughout the sole of the sock fights stink, dries quick, and improves insulation.
- Elastic Arch and Ankle Support: Added elasticity and padding underneath the arch and around the ankle increases support and cushioning where it matters most. Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam: Flat-stitched toe seam eliminates chafe and bunching for a better fit inside your boots. Sock Lock Reinforcements: Harnessing the abrasion-resistance of NanoGLIDE™, these ankle reinforcements work with the Sock Lock panels on the inside of BurtonGÇÖs boot liners for improved heel hold, longevity, and comfort.
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™: Highly breathable and fast-wicking, DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ fabrics feature microscopic fibers that pull heat-robbing moisture away from your skin before they crash your party. Stretch properties enhance mobility. DRYRIDE Venting Toe Panels: Like a breath of fresh air, this ventilated toe panel construction self-regulates comfort by improving airflow for feet that stay drier and warmer for longer.
- Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right MotionFit: With a left and right foot specific design, this anatomically shaped construction mirrors the anatomy of each foot for superior circulation and improved warmth. Stay High Comfort Band: Keeps the sock locked around your calf with a soft, elastic band that reduces sagging and bunching.
|Sock Height||Over the Calf|