Eureka! Cayuga 30 Sleeping Bag
- Double layer quilt construction with full cover shell
- Eureka! ThermaShield insulation is a proprietary blend of solid and hollow core polyester staple fibers. The unique blend provides excellent thermal properties while maintaining loft and durability.
- Full-length, locking, #5 zipper with anti-snag webbing ensures smooth, trouble-free operation. Sleeping bag can be fully unzipped for use as a blanket, or mated to like models to create a large, 2 person sleeping bag
- Insulated draft tube runs the entire length of the zipper to seal in warmth.
TestThis cozy, flannel-lined recreational bag is ideal for camp and cabin use.
- Temp Rating 30º F / -1°C
- Style Rectangular
- Length 76" / fits to 6'
- Width 34"
- Girth 68"
- Fill Weight 2 lbs 14 oz
- Carry Weight 4 lbs 10 oz
- Pockets 1 internal
- Insulation ThermaShield
- Cover Fabric 68D / 190T polyester taffeta
- Liner Fabric 100% cotton flannel
- Zipper #5, 2-way, self-repairing, locking
- Stuff Sac 10.5" x 19" / coated polyester oxford with carry handle
|Activity||Recreational & Car Camping|
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Rectangular|
|Temperature Rating||15 to 30|