Gear Aid Gear Patch
- CORDURA® Fabric Repair Patches with High Abrasion and Tear Resistance
- Heavy-Duty Adhesive Bonds to Almost Any Surface
- Repair Patches Instantly Fix Rips and Tears in Hunting Gear, Camo Clothing, ATVs and Equipment
- Supplies Include: One 3" x 5" Rectangle; Two 3" Round Patches
- Heavy-Duty 500 Denier CORDURA® Fabric Heat and Pressure Sensitive to Increase Bond Strength and Wear Life
- Customizable Patches Can be Cut to Size
- Flexible and Long-Lasting
When camouflage gear gets damaged, you need a repair patch that won’t stick out and is guaranteed to last. The Gear Patch by Gear Aid™ offers an invisible solution perfect for field or home repairs.
These long-lasting camo repair patches utilize an abrasion and tear resistant 500-denier CORDURA® fabric. Featuring an ultra-strong adhesive that bonds to almost any surface, the patches can be applied in-field with finger pressure to instantly repair waders, camo clothing and outdoor gear. At home, iron-on the repair patches to increase bond strength and wear life. With two, 3’’ circular patches and a 3’’ x 5’’ rectangular patch that can be cut to size, you’re sure to find the shape you need for most any hole, rip or tear.
Warning: This product contains chemicals, such as lead and phthalates, known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm.
|Camp Accessories||Gear Repair|