Gear Aid ReviveX® Wash-In Waterproofing
- 8 fl. oz.
- Eco-friendly, fluorine free, wash-in water repellent
- Create or restore DWR on jackets, pants, jeans, hoodies, gloves or hats
- Adds water repellency to synthetic, natural and waterproof-breathable fabrics, including GORE-TEX®
- Best when used with ReviveX Pro Cleaner or ReviveX Down Cleaner
- Wash-in directions allow for most concentrated application
- Concentrated water repellent treats twice as many garments as other formulas
- Long lasting formula restores water repellency all season long
- Guaranteed to perform
- Made in USA
If you’re looking for a longer lasting, eco-friendly, DWR-restoring water repellent that even works on duck cloth and fleece, search no farther! One treatment with ReviveX® Wash-In Waterproofing by Gear Aid™ creates and restores water repellency all season long.
ReviveX Wash-In Waterproofing is a highly-concentrated formula with twice as many applications as other wash-ins. Just pre-wash with ReviveX Pro Cleaner, add one ounce to your sink or washing machine and tumble dry. It'll add a protective layer to fight the elements, without impacting breathability. You'll be extending the life of your favorite Carhartt® workwear, rain gear, fleece, or other garments. Plus, it's fluorine free and guaranteed to perform.
Warning: This product contains chemicals, such as lead and phthalates, known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm.