Kershaw Cryo II
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: 410, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.4 in. (11.1 cm)
- Overall length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (155.9 g)
The new Kershaw Cryo II is 20% larger than the original award-winning Cryo, designed by Rick Hinderer. With its bigger 3.25-in. SpeedSafe-equipped blade, this classic design was built for those who just demand more from their pocketknife.
A classic Rick Hinderer design, the Cryo II is built of pure stainless steel coated with matte-grey titanium carbo-nitride for a no-fuss look that lets the design shine through. Like all Rick’s knives, the Cryo II benefits from Rick’s real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It’s designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand.
For secure blade lock up, the Cryo II offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. The Cryo also comes with Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Access it with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud.
Though it’s a larger knife, the Cryo II is remarkably slim and rides comfortably deep in the pocket thanks to our deep-carry clip. EDC this guy for a while and we think you’ll soon appreciate its virtues. You get the tactical, hard-use looks you’re looking for, a Hinderer design, and SpeedSafe opening in this amazingly affordable Kershaw that’s destined to be the Hinderer for the rest of us.