Mepps Aglia Spinner
- Plain or dressed treble hook
- Strong and durable, imperfection-free, Swedish Sandvic stainless steel shaft wound and clipped in a manner to securely hold the entire lure together. Sandvic stainless steel is of the highest quality and will not break, rust or corrode even after repeatedly landing fish.
- Precisely machined, solid brass components are perfectly balanced to maintain maximum stability at all retrieval speeds.
- Genuine silver plating with a meticulously-applied, tarnish-resistant, epoxy clear-coat finish for one bright flash after another as the lure is pulled through the water.
- Water-activated, self-lubricating, folded clevis allows the blade to begin spinning freely as soon as the lure hits the water. A folded clevis not only out-performs a stir-up style clevis, it is much stronger and far more durable as well.
- Extra-strong, razor-sharp, perfectly-honed premium quality hook to achieve the highest hooking percentage possible. Using a bigger and stronger hook also significantly increases the lure’s ability to keep a big fish on and get it into the boat.
- Exclusive, unbreakable strike-attractor bead (and/or tube) entices more fish to strike. The “hot spot” created by the bead (and/or tube) gives the fish a specific spot to target as it closes in for the strike.
The Mepps Aglia spinner is the original French spinner. It is the World's #1 Lure. More trophy fish have been caught on the Mepps Aglia than any other lure. The Mepps Aglia is extremely popular with fishermen world-wide because it will catch just about any freshwater fish and many species of saltwater fish.
- #00: 1/18 oz
- #0: 1/12 oz
- #1: 1/8 oz
- #2: 1/6 oz
- #3: 1/4 oz
|Lure Type||Spinner Baits|