MSR Hubba Hubba™ NX Backpacking Tent
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light® options from .97 kg /2 lb 2 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Footprint sold separately
Reinvented as the most livable tent available for its ultralight weight, the bestselling MSR Hubba Hubba 2-person backpacking tent now weighs in at a trim 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz. Ultra-compact and precision-engineered, the tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor that maximize space, down to its integrated, adjustable stake-out loops that speed setup, this tent redefines livability. Whether you’re setting out to climb the Sawatch Range or circumnavigate Mount Rainier along the Wonderland Trail, the freestanding, 3-season Hubba Hubba tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience — including time spent in the tent.
- Capacity 2 people
- Minimum Weight 3 lbs 7 oz / 1.54 k
- Packed Weight 3 lbs 13 oz / 1.72 k
- Floor Area 29 sq. ft / 2.7 sq. m
- Vestibule Area 17.5 (8.75 + 8.75) sq. ft / 1.62 (.81 + .81) sq. m
- Dimensions 50 x 84"
- Peak Height 39" / 100 cm
- Number of Doors 2
- Packed Size 18 x 6" / 46 x 15 cm
|Tent Type||Backpacking Tents|