MSR SweetWater® Purifier System
- This system meets U.S. EPA requirements for microbiological water purifiers
- Comprehensive Protection: Inactivates 99.99% of waterborne viruses, eliminates over 99.9999% of all waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of common protozoan parasites, such as giardia and cryptosporidia, as well as particulates.
- Fresh Tasting Water: Activated carbon core helps eliminate taste and odors.
- Iodine-free: Inactivates viruses without bad-tasting iodine.
- Easy to Use: Lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage and dual pump action, so you don't have to work as hard.
- Lightweight: Entire system weighs just 14 ounces.
- Compact: Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage.
- Made in the USA
Get the added viral protection that’s critical in popular wilderness areas and developing countries with this comprehensive purifier/microfilter system. The SweetWater Microfilter removes waterborne bacteria and protozoa, particulate, taste and odors, while the chlorine-based SweetWater Purifier Solution effectively inactivates viruses. Together they provide the most reliable water possible. It pumps easily with a 4:1 mechanical advantage, producing 1.25L per minute and can easily be cleaned in the field without tools to restore flow rates.
|Weight||14 oz / 397 g|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 2"|
|Filter Media||Silica Depth Plus Sodium Hypochlorite|
|Filter pore size||0.2 microns|
|Flow||1 liter/minute, 75 strokes|
|Cartridge life||750 liters|
|Chemical Type||Chlorine Dioxide|