MSR WhisperLite™ Universal Hybrid Fuel Backpacking Stove
- Hybrid-Fuel Performance: Patent pending AirControl™ technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline.
- Canister Liquid Feed: Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included.
- Lightweight: Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum.
- Easy Transitions: Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet&trade technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle and canister not included)
- Made in the USA
The hybrid-fuel WhisperLite Universal stove delivers the ease and simmering capabilities of canister fuel, and switches easily over to liquid fuels for longer trips, cold-weather, and international use. Our patent-pending AirControl™ technology is what really makes it unique, delivering outstanding performance with all compatible fuels. It’s also the lightest stove in its class, offering excellent stability and easy maintenance, adding to the reasons this could be the only stove you’ll ever need.
- Minimum Weight: 11.5 oz / 326 g
- Packed Weight: 1 lbs 3.4 oz / 549 g
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: 75 minutes
- Boil Time(MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.75 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 15 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.8 liters
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 110 minutes
- Boil Time(white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 4.4 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.3 liters
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 155 minutes
- Boil Time(kerosene), 1 liter: 4.4 minutes
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
|Camp Kitchen||Stoves & Grills|
|Fuel Type||Multi Fuel|