MSR Thru-Hiker 100 Wing Shelter
- Ultralight: Ample rain protection with minimal impact on total pack weight.
- Adaptable: Set up with trekking or accessory poles, or suspend from a tree.
- Compact: Both wings pack down tiny and fit in the smallest of backpacks.
- Compatible: Either wing can be paired with Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2 or 3.
- 6 MSR Needle Stakes
- Trekking Poles Not Included
Offering essential ultralight protection for minimalists, thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers, the Thru-Hiker 70 Wing and 100 Wing keep wind and rain at bay with minimal impact on total pack weight. The 70 Wing accommodates 2-3 people and weighs as little as .38 kg (12 oz), while the 100 Wing offers ample room for 3 backpackers at a minimum weight of only .49 kg (1 lb 1 oz). Use a wing shelter by itself on a fastpacking trip along the John Muir Trail, or pair one with the Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2 or 3 (sold separately) for added wind and rain protection on a long-haul trip up the Continental Divide.
- Capacity: 2-3
- Minimum Weight: 1 lbs 1 oz / 490 g
- Packed Weight: 1 lbs 4 oz / 570 g
- Packed Size: 9 x 4.5 in / 23 x 10 cm
- Rainfly Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 1,200 mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
|Tent Type||Shelters & Tarps|