MSR Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2 Shelter
- Ultralight: Minimum weight of just .41 kg (14 oz) when you use your trekking poles for setup.
- Livable Space: Floor plan accommodates 2 large camping pads plus gear.
- Micromesh Protection: Micromesh canopy provides maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Added Protection: Pair with a compatible Thru-Hiker 70 Wing or 100 Wing (sold separately) for versatile protection options.
- 6 MSR Needle Stakes
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Trekking Poles Not Included
Ultralight weight is critical for thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers, and at .41 kg (14 oz), this shelter meets that requirement and others: excellent ventilation, good protection, and enough livable space for two to be comfortable for weeks or months on the trail. It’s also an extremely packable and adaptable shelter. Use the Mesh House on its own for bug-free protection—a necessity in the High Sierras—or pair it with the Thru-Hiker 70 or 100 Wing (sold separately) for added wind and rain coverage. Whatever the trail—AT, PCT, CDT or TBD—this shelter system lets you configure the right combination of weight and protection that’s right for your trip, and any section along the way.
- Minimum Weight: 14 oz / 410 g
- Packed Weight: 1 lbs 2 oz / 480 g
- Floor Area: 30 sq. ft / 2.78 sq. m
- Tent Volume: 58 cu. ft / 1642 liters
- Interior Peak Height: 38 in / 96 cm
- Packed Size: 10 x 4 in / 25 x 10 cm
|Tent Type||Shelters & Tarps|