MSR Thru-Hiker Mesh House 3 Shelter
- Ultralight: Minimum weight of just .46 kg (1 lb) when you use your trekking poles for setup.
- Livable Space: Floor plan accommodates 3 camping pads plus gear.
- Micromesh Protection: Micromesh canopy provides maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Added Protection: Pair with a compatible Thru-Hiker 70 Wing or 100 Wing (sold separately) for versatile protection options.
- 6 MSR Needle Stakes
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Trekking Poles Not Included
Weighing a mere .46 kg (1 lb) this ultralight and ultra-packable shelter is ideal for thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers on extended trips in the backcountry. It delivers all the essentials: excellent ventilation, bug-free protection, and space for three backpackers—or extra room for two. Use the Mesh House on its own for maximum ventilation, or pair the shelter with the Thru-Hiker 70 or 100 Wing (sold separately) for added wind and rain protection. Whatever the trip or conditions—marshy meadows in the Sierra Nevadas or thunderstorms in the Cascade Range—this highly adaptable shelter system lets you choose the weight and protection you want.
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb / 460 g
- Packed Weight: 1 lbs 4 oz / 570 g
- Floor Area: 37 sq. ft / 3.43 sq. m
- Tent Volume: 71.5 cu. ft / 2024 liters
- Interior Peak Height: 10 in / 96 cm
- Packed Size: 10 x 4 in / 25 x 10 cm
|Tent Type||Shelters & Tarps|