Osprey Farpoint 70 Travel Pack
- Lightwire™ Frame Suspension: 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt. Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame.
- Stowaway Reverse Spacer Mesh Backpanel, Harness, and Hipbelt: Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core. Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle.
- Stowaway Harness and Hipbelt:A fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away creating a better slimmer profile making a better bag for checking or throwing on a bus, train or ship.
- Zip-Off Daypack: A detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization, ideal for day trips or as a carry-on.
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
From the streets of Buenos Aires to the foothills of the Andes, Osprey’s Farpoint 70 is ready for anything. Go ahead and fill it up with heavy mountain gear. The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.<./p>
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket™ compression straps stabilize the load.
The main Farpoint 70 pack comes with a detachable Farpoint day pack, perfect for use on trips to the local market or to recon your route from the high ridge above base camp.
|Capacity||65 - 80 L|
|Luggage Type||Travel Pack|