Osprey Men's Raptor 14 Hydration Pack
- Suspension: Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel.
- Airspace™ Backpanel: Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body.
- Biostretch™ Harness: Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation. Soft, breathable spacer mesh contact surfaces.
- Air Mesh Hipbelt: Air Mesh hipbelt for a breathable and ride stabilizing wrap.
- Front Stash Pocket
- Hipbelt Pockets
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 3.0 Liter LT reservoir included.
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket
- Front Panel Floating Top Pocket
- Tool Pouch - An integrated removable tool pouch rolls out of a zippered lower pocket to provide organized access for rapid trailside repairs.
Pump up your tires and head for the single track with the Raptor 14. The trail may be rough but your pack will carry close thanks to Osprey’s BioStretch™ harness and hipbelt that comfortably connect the pack to your body.
Specially designed baffles in the 3.0 Liter LT liter Hydraulics™ reservoir reduce liquid movement for increased pack stability at high speed. The hydration sleeve is zippered for convenient refills and the hose routes over the right shoulder strap to the sternum strap where it anchors with a magnetic disk for on-the-fly access to the bite valve.
The main compartment is accessible via a front zipper panel. There’s a stretch mesh front pocket for stashing a layer at the bottom of the big climb, zippered hipbelt pockets to keep a phone or other valuables secure, and a special scratch-free sunglass pocket to protect your shades.
The LidLock™ helmet carry system gives you a place to secure your helmet when you’re off the bike. If you have mechanical troubles on the trail, a roll out tool pouch provides organized access for rapid trailside repairs.
And if you ride late, there’s a blinker light attachment point and reflective patches for nighttime visibility.
|Capacity||0 - 20 L|
|Bag Type||Hydration Pack|