Osprey Men's Viper 9 Hydration Pack
- Suspension: Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel.
- Airspace™ Backpanel: Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body.
- Biostretch™ Harness: Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation. Soft, breathable spacer mesh contact surfaces.
- Webbing Hipbelt: Removable 20mm webbing ride stabilizing hipbelt.
- Upper Side Compression Straps
- Front Shove-It Pocket
- LidLock™ Helmet Attachment
- Blinker Light Attachment
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 2.5L LT reservoir included.
- Harness Pocket
- Front Stash Pocket
Osprey’s Viper 9 is designed for cyclists who like to push the limits—packing full day rides into half that time and bringing just enough gear to make it home.
Whatever you choose to carry, the foam framesheet spreads your load across a ventilated mesh backpanel for all-day comfort. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness provides a contoured fit and the webbing hipbelt is removable to shave ounces. If you end up carrying extra weight, top compression straps lend extra load stability.
Access your gear in the main compartment via the zippered front panel. You can slip small items into the dual side mesh or harness pockets or stash a layer in the front fabric shove-it pocket for quick access. There’s even a scratch-free slash pocket for your shades.
Bike-friendly features include a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention, internal bike pump storage loops, and Osprey’s innovative LidLock™ helmet attachment system.
|Capacity||0 - 20 L|
|Bag Type||Hydration Pack|