Osprey Men's Volt 75 Backpack
- Lightware™ Suspension: 3.5mm Lightware™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. 1mm HDPE framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame.
- Airspace™ Backpanel: Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body.
- Spacer Mesh Harness: Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support. Adjsutable sternum strap with rescue whistle.
- Spacer Mesh Fit-On-The-Fly™ Hipbelt: Adjustable hipbelt for a perfect fit for a comfartable carry. Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface. Stiffened internal structure for large load support.
- Adjustable Torso Fit
- Compression Straps
- Floating Top Lid
- Internal Compression Strap
- Removable Sleeping Pad Straps
- Stow-on-the Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Dual Access Stretch Mesh Side Pockets
- Internal Hydration Sleeve
The Osprey Volt 75 is designed for those who don’t want any bells and whistles, just a simple rucksack large enough for a week on the trail and built for the long haul.
Dual side compression straps provide load stability and the LightWire™ peripheral frame transfers the weight to your hips where a Fit-On-the Fly™ waist-belt easily adjusts up to three inches for a custom fit. In addition, the torso length has five inches of travel making this pack a shape-shifter capable of quickly adapting to many torso sizes.
The back panel is made of mesh for ventilation and comfort during periods of high exertion—i.e. when you’re trudging up a south-facing slope carrying an overnight pack in the hot sun.
To expedite packing, the sleeping bag compartment is separate from the main compartment and the external sleeping pad straps are removable when you’re going ultra-light. Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole attachments allow you to quickly secure poles when not in use.
|Capacity||65 - 80 L|