Osprey Women's Aura AG™ 50 Backpack
- Load Range 25-40lbs
- Adjustable harness - Allows the user to easily adjust the torso length of the pack by using the easy release cams behind the harness yoke
- Compression straps - Dual upper side compression straps stabilize loads while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt - Pads extend 5"/15cm to accommodate different hip sizes providing a custom fit
- FlapJacket™ - Provides compression and protection from the elements for the main pack compartment when the top lid is removed
- Internal compression - Helps stabilize load
- Internal reservoir sleeve - Located in the main body of the pack allowing easy loading/unloading of a hydration reservoir
- Removable floating top lid - Can extend to accept oversized loads or can be removed from the pack body for weight saving lidless use
- Stow-on-the-Go™ - Designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack
- Tool attachment - The dual ice tool loops and clove hitch style bungee tie-offs provide secure tool attachment and transport
The women’s specific Aura AG™ 50 introduces the Anti-Gravity™ suspension system to a new line of ventilated backpacks. This 3D suspension system contours your body providing seamless comfort allowing the user mobility with ease on any multi-day backpacking trip.
Osprey Anti-Gravity™ [AG™] is a continuous panel of lightweight mesh extends from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement when wearing the pack.
|Capacity||41 - 50 L|
|Frame Type||Internal Frame|