Patagonia Baby Furry Friends Hoody
- Warm, protective hoody jacket in an 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile double-face fleece
- Three-panel hood has bear-cub-style ears for extra cuteness
- Self-fabric patch on handwarmer pockets
- Center-front zipper with zipper garage
- Soft cotton twill tape on inside neck and zipper pull
- 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile double-faced fleece. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 206 g (7.3 oz)
The Baby Furry Friends Hoody is made of warm, cozy high-pile double-faced polyester fleece (30% recycled).
Hibernate through the winter? Not our cubs. The Baby Furry Friends makes cold winter play more bearable with high-pile, double-face fleece that’s ultrasoft. The hoody has a three-panel hood with bear cub style ears for added fun. Soft cotton twill tape at inside neck and zipper pull provide ultimate comfort next-to-skin. Full zipper at center front with zipper garage for bonus comfort. Self-fabric patch-on handwarmer pockets hold snacks and pinecones.