Patagonia Girls' Re-Tool Snap-T® Fleece Pullover
- High-pile 51% recycled polyester fleece with extra-long fibers for warmth retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth; nylon contrast on 4-snap placket and snap-chest pocket
- Yoke and princess seams add feminine contouring
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 9-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 345 g (12.2 oz)
Made of warm Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece, the Re-Tool Snap-T® Pullover has kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Should the weather turn snarly on the hike into Polecat Hot Springs, be prepared with the Girls’ Re-Tool Snap-T® Pullover. The fast-drying Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% high-pile polyester fleece (51% recycled) retains heat and layers easily. Refined details on this girls’ fleece pullover include yoke and princess seams for a contoured fit and Supplex® nylon contrast trim on the 4-snap placket and chest pocket. A double-fleece stand-up collar and cozy kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets provide additional warmth. Hand-me-down ID label.
|Age Group||Big Kid|