Patagonia Men's Fishing Script Cotton/Poly T-Shirt
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Neil Hubert
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester
- 163 g (5.75 oz)
This slim-fit T-shirt is made from a soft, heathered fabric blend of 50/50 U.S.-grown organic cotton/post-consumer recycled polyester and screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
For those among us who prefer their lines weighted with improvisation, we offer the Fishing Script Cotton/Poly T-Shirt. Original artwork by Neil Hubert is screen-printed on exceptionally soft fabric blend of post-consumer recycled polyester and U.S.-grown organic cotton. Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.