Patagonia Men's Lightweight Synchilla® Snap-T® Vest
- Made of midweight Synchilla® polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Full-zip vest with stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Elasticized binding at armholes and hem
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester fleece. Pocket flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 292 g (10.3 oz)
The vest version of our Lightweight Synchilla® Snap-T® Vest is made of warm and durable midweight polyester fleece.
This go-anywhere vest is almost as comforting as a slice of mom’s warm-from-the-oven homemade bread. It holds heat close to your core, while allowing your arms to move freely and get the job done. Made from double-faced 100% polyester midweight fleece (solids, 85% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled), it adds a dash of warmth when worn over a shirt or under a shell, wicks moisture and dries quickly. Lightweight and stuffable, it features a full zipper, stand-up collar and two zippered handwarmer pockets. The left-chest pocket has a nylon flap and snap closure. Elasticized binding at the armholes and hem feels smooth under pack straps and a hip belt. Hip length.