Patagonia Men's Micro D® Fleece Shirt
- Solids and prints made of ultrasoft, quick-drying 100% polyester (85-100% recycled) microfleece
- Classic, long-sleeved button-front shirt with traditional collar
- Weather-resistant, left-chest nylon patch pocket with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and zipper closure for added security
- Nylon reinforces underside of collar, placket and cuffs
- Straight hem
- Solids: 4.7-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) microfleece. Prints: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Pocket: 3.9-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
The "go to" dawn patrol layering piece. A versatile, multipurpose shirt that provides the warmth of a sweatshirt with the technical benefits of our famously soft, sueded Micro D® polyester microfleece.
When you wake up in the morning and your Micro D® Shirt is already on, you know it’s a keeper. Our famously soft, sinfully comfortable Micro D® has a relaxed feel that nearly overshadows its technical ability to wick moisture, dry quickly and provide steadfast warmth. The 100% polyester microfleece (85% recycled) plays the part of an insulated midlayer when paired with a shell and also shines as a comfortable stand-alone in moderate conditions. Its button-front styling features a traditional collar. Set-in sleeves feel smooth under pack straps. And nylon reinforcements at the collar, placket and cuffs provide added durability. Its weather-resistant chest pocket has a zipper closure for added security and is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture.
|Shirt Type||Button Down|