Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Jacket
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior; side panels made of polyester/spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey
- Full-zip jacket that zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket is headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and provide added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side panels: 6.8-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey face with fleece back. Body and side panel fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 450 g (15.9 oz)
Performance version of our tried-and-true Better Sweater® Jacket designed for the active person combines lightweight polyester knitted fleece and supple Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece to create the perfect mix of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly utility for your active lifestyle.
This is our ride-hard-and-put-up-wet version of the Better Sweater–able to scramble talus all day and still look presentable for a trip downtown. Lightweight, warm and motion-friendly, we make this dynamic jacket from 100% polyester fleece fabric with a sweater-knit face and a soft, cozy interior throughout the body and collar. Side panels, made of Polartec® Power Stretch®, have a tough, jersey face for durability and a fleece backing for a skin-friendly feel. The raglan sleeve design, with underarm gussets, allows the full range of mobility. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe. Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep you organized; a zippered chest pocket is earbud-compatible. The full front zip has a zip-through collar. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth for sunrise starts. Hip length.