Patagonia Women's Borderless Tights
- Comfortable and supportive nylon/polyester blend also contains XJ4, an elastane alternative that stretches farther than traditional spandex, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Comfortable brushed elastic waistband with a flat internal drawcord
- Secure zipper key/card pocket at center back; stretch drop-in pockets at the hips with reflective binding
- Reflective logo at left hip
- Gusseted construction for comfort and range of motion
- 7-oz 60% nylon/20% polyester/20% spandex switchback double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 195 g (6.9 oz)
The unique fibers in our newest running tights provide superior stretch, comfort and support. Constructed for performance, warmth and durability, Borderless Tights keep you going on wintery trail runs.
Come snow, come ice, come wind: onward to the trails. The devout get out all winter, in all conditions, and our newest cold-weather running tights use a unique fiber that delivers extraordinary stretch with a comfortable, unrestrictive feel. A favorite of our endurance testers, the Borderless Tights also wick, breathe and remain supportive. They excel as stand-alone tights, yet slide easily under overlayers when the temps drop to desperate but the trails still call. Gusseted construction further enables your range of motion, and the brushed elastic waistband stays comfy with a flat internal drawcord. A center-back security pocket closes with a zipper, and the stretch drop-in pockets at the hips have reflective bindings. With a reflective logo at left hip and Polygiene® permanent odor control.