Patagonia Women's Capilene® Thermal Weight Zip-Neck Hoody
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for warmth
- Two-layer hood with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric. Solids, 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers, 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
The warmest, most breathable polyester baselayer with minimal bulk. Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
A staple for alpine climbers grappling with freezing temperatures, this lightweight yet technical hoody has also gained a loyal following among travelers facing a day of variable conditions. The micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene® Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene® Thermal Weight has 30-92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a 2-layer hood with internal neck tape for next-to-skin comfort, a high collar with anatomical shaping for warmth, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.