Patagonia Women's Lightweight A/C® Tunic
- Ultralightweight organic cotton crepe woven fabric has a touch of hemp and a breathable linen-like texture
- A clean, mandarin-style collar can be left open or secured with a single button at the front placket
- Peasant-style three-quarter-length sleeves
- Relaxed-fit tunic with feminine gathers at the front and back yoke
- Shirttail-style hem is slightly longer in the rear
- Hip length
- 2.2-oz 95% organic cotton/5% hemp lightweight crepe
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
This lightweight summer pullover is made with a 95% organic cotton/5% hemp crepe woven fabric that has a beautiful linen-like look and features three-quarter-length sleeves and a relaxed fit.
If your afternoon itinerary doesn’t include a siesta and a hammock, be sure it includes this lightweight summer pullover. The crepe woven blend of 95% organic cotton/5% hemp has the look of linen, the raised texture of seersucker and the weight of helium. The result is a sun protective tunic with a relaxed fit that encourages airflow and barely touches the skin. Mandarin-style collar can be left open or secured with a single button. The peasant-style top has delicate gathers at front and back yoke, and push-up three-quarter-length sleeves. Shirttail-style hem is slightly longer in back. Hip length.