Patagonia Women's Nano-Air® Hoody
- Light, yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 334 g (11.8 oz)
An insulation breakthrough: The Nano-Air® Hoody featuring FullRange™ insulation is warm, stretchy and so breathable you can wear it for the entirety of any highly aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
Skin to the base of the route, rack up. Climb, belay, repeat until the post-climb beer—all in one jacket. Our Nano-Air® Hoody sets a new standard for technical insulation, merging the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy. Its supremely stretchy and breathable fabric package combines a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet FullRange™ insulation and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The hoody has an incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch (without moisture-holding spandex) that allow for a close, femininely sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At chilly belays or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air’s thermal properties skyrocket. The trim, stretchy hood is designed for next-to-noggin use, though it’ll still fit snugly over low-profile helmets. Two above-harness handwarmer pockets and two smaller chest pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.