Patagonia Women's Thermal Speedwork Zip-Neck
- Soft, warm Speedwork fabric is smooth and durable on the face, and brushed inside for warmth and superior wicking with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Binding at neck for comfort against skin
- Zippered chest pocket from 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex Nine Trails Shorts fabric provides better hold for contained items
- Overlapping thumb holes at cuffs for secure hand coverage
- 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex brushed back, single jersey terry with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Pocket: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
For cold-weather trail running or layering in Nordic sports, the Thermal Speedwork Zip-Neck provides breathable warmth and comfortable protection.
Run over quad-burning mountain passes, push through lung-busting Nordic intervals, and crank hard on any high-output activity in the cold—our Thermal Speedwork keeps you covered. Its warm and stretchy 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex fabric has a smooth, durable face with a brushed interior to deliver a plush feel and superb wicking, whether worn next to skin or over a baselayer. The neck zipper and collar allow on-the-fly temperature regulation, while thumb holes in the cuffs nudge the warmth meter when the mercury drops. With an improved zippered chest pocket and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
|Shirt Type||1/4 Zip|