Patagonia Women's Wind Shield Pants
- Lightweight, stretch soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Breathable Capilene® Thermal Weight and warm Speedwork fabric on side and back panels keeps wearer comfortable, even at high exertion
- Zippered hand pockets
- External tying drawcord
- Zippered openings with soft-shell gusset behind for pulling over shoes
- Reflective logos on the hip and lower legs
- Body: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Mesh liner: 2.3-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh with 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester. Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 257 g (9.1 oz)
For trail running and other high-aerobic activities in cold weather, the Wind Shield Pants provide lightweight soft-shell protection from the elements while still allowing excess heat and moisture to escape though strategically placed breathable panels.
Run, ski or cycle hard while staying protected in our breathable, lightweight Wind Shield Pants. Their windproof laminated front blocks winter blasts, while the unlined Capilene® Thermal Weight panels vent heat and moisture, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish sloughs off light snow. In the center back, a zippered pocket with a loop secures your keys. Reflective elements at left waistband and behind both knees keep you visible and add a bit of flash if you start or end in the dark. With Polygiene® permanent odor control.