Penn Conflict Spinning Reel
- Full Metal Body and sideplate
- Reinforced graphite Techno-Balanced rotor on 1000-4000 sizes, Aluminum Techno
- Balanced rotor on 5000-8000 sizes
- Machined and anodized aluminum Superline spool with Line Capacity Rings
- Sealed HT-100 Drag System
- Instant Anti-Reverse
- 7 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
The PENN Conflict features stealthy cosmetics, a lightweight design, and silky smooth HT-100 drag, these are just a few of the many reasons why so many anglers fish this reel. The metal body and side plate allow it to maintain precision gear alignment under severe punishment. The Techno-Balanced™ rotor ensures a smooth retrieve with complete balance. With the Superline Spool™ no backing is needed because of the rubber gasket that keeps superlines from slipping. From striper to sailfish, the Conflict was designed to perform and engineered to last.
|Model||Mono Line Capacity (yd/#Test)||Braided Line Capacity (yd/#Test)||Max Drag (lb)||Ball Bearings||Gear Ratio||Weight (oz)||Retrieve|
|CFT4000||270/8 220/10 165/12||360/15 260/20 185/30||15||8||5.6 : 1||12||Reversible|
|CFT5000||225/12 200/15 135/20||420/20 300/30 240/40||20||8||5.6 : 1||19||Reversible|
|CFT6000||335/15 230/20 210/25||490/30 390/40 335/50||25||8||5.6 : 1||21.5||Reversible|