Sawyer Permethrin Premium Insect Repellent - 24 oz.
- This insect-killing repellent for your clothing is effective against ticks, chiggers, mites and mosquitoes for up to six weeks.
- This nonaerosol pump bottle contains enough spray to coat full outfits
- One treatment will last up to six washings or six weeks before clothing has to be treated again
- If you treat your tent, you can expect full potency for up to 40 days of direct sunlight.
- This is a great way to give your entire campsite a barrier of protection
- Use it while hunting for an odorless way to protect yourself from common bugs
- Effective against ticks that carry Lyme disease and other fairly common diseases like Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Repellent should be applied outdoors and before clothing is worn; after it’s treated, hang clothing and let dry two hours (four hours in humid conditions)
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes during application phase
- Active Ingredient: Permethrin (0.5%)
- 24 fl. oz.
For use on clothing, tents, and other gear, Sawyer Permethrin not only repels insects, they actually kill ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, mites, and more than 55 other kinds of insects on contact. The active ingredient Permethrin is a synthetic molecule similar to pyrethrum which is taken from the Chrysanthemum flower.
Permethrin is odorless after drying and will not stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or any of your outdoor gear. A single application lasts 6 washings or 42 days of sun exposure.
Warning: This product contains chemicals, such as lead and phthalates, known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm.