Sea to Summit Ultralight Mat
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
The Ultralight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells™ to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. These mats are ideal when going light and fast is your aim and getting a great night's sleep is essential for the next day's adventure. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
|Size||Length||Width||Weight||Packed Size||R Value||# of Air Sprung Cells|
|Small||66 in /168 cm||21.5 in/55 cm||12.1 oz/345 g||3 X 6.5 in/7.5 x 17cm||0.7||174|
|Regular||72 in/184 cm||21.5 in/55 cm||13.9 oz/395 g||3 x 6.5 in/7.5 x 17 cm||0.7||181|
|Large||78 in/198 cm||25 in/64 cm||17.4 oz/495 g||3 X 8 in/7.5 x 20 cm||0.7||225|