Shimano Corvalus Round Baitcasting Reel
- Variable Brake System (VBS) uses centrifugal force rather than magnets to aid in controlling the cast for increased distance and adjustability.
- Super Stopper is a one-way roller bearing that eliminates backplay for solid hooksets.
- Assist Stopper is a back-up anti-reverse system that reduces the stress placed on the one-way roller bearing to increase durability.
- Non-Disengaging Levelwind System (only on 400 and 401 models) allows the levelwind to track back and forth during the cast which reduces drastic line angles that cause unwanted friction and backlashes on wide-spool reels.
- Metal Series Metal frames keep moving parts in precise alignment for increased efficiency and durability.
It doesn't matter what you're doing-start with a solid base, and everything you build on it will be better. So we started the Corvalus with a one-piece diecast aluminum frame that will stand up in battle. Add Super Stopper anti-reverse for solid hooksets, and our Variable Braking System (VBS) for easy casts, and there will always be a place for Corvalus in your armory.
|Model||Line Retrieve Per Crank||Mono Line Capacity (#Test/yd)||PowerPro Line Capacity (#Test/yd)||Max Drag (lb)||Ball Bearings||Gear Ratio||Weight (oz)||Retrieve|
|CVL300||22||12/240,14/190,17/160,20/120||40/170,50/165,65/110||11||3||5.2 : 1||10.9||Right|
|CVL301||22||12/240,14/190,17/160,20/120||40/170,50/165,65/110||11||3||5.2 : 1||10.9||Left|
|CVL400||22||12/330,14/250,17/220,20/165||50/305,65/180,80/160||11||3||5.2 : 1||11.8||Right|
|CVL401||22||12/330,14/250,17/220,20/165||50/305,65/180,80/160||11||3||5.2 : 1||11.8||Left|
|Technique||Casting & Conventional|