St. Croix Avid® Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rods
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Superb sensitivity, extreme strength and durability, incredibly light and an outstanding value.
- Specialized, technique-specific and species-specific designs.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji® Alconite® Concept Guide System with black frames.
- Fuji® SKM reel seat/gunsmoke hoods.
- Select-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
The toil of stress and obligations can show themselves in rather unflattering ways. Grey hair. Bags under the eyes. Dubious driving etiquette. The most effective treatment of these maladies is a dose of Avid Series® spinning rods and a weekend on the water. This range of 55 classic rods, with the power of SCIII graphite and St. Croix’s exclusive IPC&Reg; technology, delivers impressive strength and responsiveness at an unbelievable value — and often produces a full recovery when used correctly.
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Rod Weight(oz.)||Handle|
|AVS96MLF2||9'6"||ML||Fast||2||6 - 10||1/8 - 5/8||5.7||6|
|AVS96MHF2||9'6"||MH||Fast||2||8 - 17||3/8 - 1||6.0||6|
|Rod Length||9`6" to 9`11"|