St. Croix Triumph® Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rods
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook-setting power.
- Finely tuned actions and tapers for superior performance.
- Hard aluminum-oxide guides with black frames.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat/frosted silver hoods on spinning models.
As low as $110.00
Some people dedicate their lives to art. Some to finding a cure for cancer. Some to fishing. These are all very noble pursuits. But no one expects the artist to work with inferior brushes. Or the researcher to get by with less adequate test tubes. So no one should expect you to settle for anything less than a Triumph® series rod. Made with SCII graphite and available in a variety of styles, Triumph rods deliver more value per cast than any other rod going, making both your money and time well spent.
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Rod Weight(oz.)||Handle|
|TRS86MF2||8'6"||M||Fast||2||8 - 12||1/4 - 3/4||5.6||8|
|TRS86MHF2||8'6"||MH||Fast||2||8 - 17||3/8 - 1||5.8||8|
|TRS90LM2||9'||L||Mod.||2||4 - 8||1/16 - 3/8||5.4||8|
|Rod Length||9`0" to 9`5"|
Write Your Own Review