St. Croix Triumph® X Spinning Rods
- Premium-quality SCII graphite
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook-setting power
- Hard aluminum-oxide guides with black frames
- Split-grip/premium EVA handle
- Fuji® DPS or ECS reel seat with black hood(s)
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
Out of stock
The more you fish, the more you realize it’s a little more complicated than you thought. There are new situations, varying conditions and different species of fish to go after. And go after them you shall. Each and every one. Of course, if you throw in a bunch of variables, you need tools specific to the task. So here we are adding two new rods to our Triumph® X series to help round out your arsenal of fishing tools. They’re each fabricated from St. Croix’s quality SCII graphite blanks and finished with a highly detailed paint process that offers a unique, customized appearance. Seal the deal with premium EVA split-grip handles combined with Fuji® reel seat for all-day casting comfort, and you have the perfect rods for bass, walleye, pike and panfish at a tremendous value.
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Rod Weight(oz.)||Handle|
|TXS50ULM||5'||UL||Mod.||1||2 - 6||1/16 - 1/4||1.8||1|
|TXS66MF2||6'6"||M||Fast||2||6 - 12||1/4 - 5/8||4.3||3|
|TXS70MF2||7'||M||Fast||2||6 - 12||1/4 - 5/8||4.2||3|
|Rod Length||5`0" to 5`11"|
Write Your Own Review