Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Jacket
The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof, with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down.
Everyone else flocks to warm rock, ready for T-shirt weather, but you’re still chasing the remnants of wintertime in the mountains. Our Down Sweater’s featherweight, superbly compressible warmth is for you. The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it’s tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) stabilized with a quilted-through construction, a contoured fit, two exterior zippered pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem (tightens from inside the handwarmer pockets) seal in heat and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panel
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 345 g (12.2 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
Warning: This product contains chemicals, such as lead and phthalates, known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm.